One antique Chinese Canton Rose Mandarin candlestick mid 19th century #859
Please send us a email before you make your purchase to make sure this item is still in stock on Bidamount Live.
One very rare rose mandarin candlestick from Mid 19th Century, maybe even early 19th century. Later 19th century rose mandarin / rose medallion candlestick was usually made in one piece, unlike this one which is made in three sections and have a cast bronze inset candle holder at the top. Three piece candlestick with cast bronze inset holder at the top was more common during the mid to late 18th century. This makes this candlestick quite unique and highly collectible.
Restoration and retouch to the top part of the candle stick. (about half of the top where the inset bronze candle holder is, see pictures for an idea of the area retouched) At the area where the top section and middle section are joined there is retouch around the ring. Fritting’s, minor nicks and general wear.
Note: Sale is for ONE candlestick.
High: 26 cm / 10,2 Inch (including bronze inset on top)
Weight: 776 g
1 in stock
shipping cost 30 USD
- Store Name: Nordic Antiques Sweden
- Vendor: Nordic Antiques Sweden
- Address: Sweden
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
If you find that the object is different from what we have described in the condition report of the object or showed in the pictures, you have the rights to return the object to us.
If you want to return the item because of the above reasons you need to do the following steps as soon as you have received the package from the delivery person:
- – Open the shipment in front of the delivery person.
- – Take a picture of the box that shows any external damage to the box.
- – After opening the box, take a picture on how the object is packed in the box.
- – If you suspect that the object has been damaged or exchanged during shipping, you need to file a complaint to your mail delivery company.
- – Take high definition pictures of the object that shows the condition.
- – You need to inform Nordic Antiques Sweden immediately after you received the package.
If your complaint shows that Nordic Antiques Sweden have not described the condition of the object correctly, we will pay for the return shipping of the object and you will get a full refund after we receive the object and check that it is in the same condition as when we shipped it to you.
If you regretted the purchase and would like to return it to us for any other reason you have the right to do so within 7 days.
You as the buyer have to pay for all shipping fees that have occurred. The object shall be returned in the same condition as when you received it. Packing the object carefully to avoid any damage on the return shipment is your responsibility. Your refund will only be paid back to you after we receive the object and have checked that it is in the same condition as when you received it from us.
Liability of damage during shipping and customs handling:
Nordic Antiques Sweden will not be responsible for damage of goods that happened during the shipping process. Our responsibility ends when the object has been packed safe and carefully and handed over to the post office in Sweden. We will also not be responsible for if the object is damaged during customs clearance. If you as the buyer suspects that the shipment may have been damaged during shipping or during customs clearance you need to do the following directly after receiving the shipment:Open the shipment in front of the delivery person
- ·Take a picture of the box that shows any external damage to the box
- ·After opening the box, take a picture on how the object is packed in the box.
- ·If you suspect that the object has been damaged or exchanged during shipping, you need to file a complaint to your mail delivery company.
- ·You need to inform Nordic Antiques Sweden immediately after you received the package. We have kept the detailed pictures of the object from the day of shipping. Any difference in the condition of the object will be compared and judged by us. As stated above, we are not responsible or liable for any damaged that have occurred during shipping or customs handling or after the object have been unpacked and handled by you as the customer.